About The Role:
Under the responsibility of the Key Account Manager, the Retail Manager is responsible for maximizing Retail sales in accordance with the commercial strategy, with a view to improving the market share, ranking and productivity of each point of sale. He/She will be responsible for recruiting, developing and motivating field teams, developing the brand image and ensuring retail excellence, as well as the success of point-of-sale activations.
The scope remains European and requires 70% travel per month.
- SALES DEVELOPMENT AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Build sales objectives by point of sale with the Key Account Manager.
- Develop sales and manage commercial performance by point of sale via action plans to optimize activity and activate growth levers.
- Ensure that points of sale have adequate stock and ensure permanent monitoring.
- Follow news regarding the market, customers/PAX and competition.
- Plan and control the expenditure budget to ensure profitability (BCs budget, merchandising, etc.).
- Ensure monthly qualitative and quantitative reporting on sales.
- RETAIL EXCELLENCE
- Ensure the implementation of marketing directives (assortments, introduction of new products, merchandising plan, visuals, promotions).
- Be responsible for the proper implementation of the visibility of the brand at the point of sale negotiated in the agreements and be a force for proposals to increase this visibility in the shop.
- Deploy sell out tools, in-store communication elements and point-of-sale testers.
- Prepare visits, reports and actions.
- A true conductor of the trade plan and events specific to Travel Retail.