Purpose of the Job
As part of the POS & PSD team in charge Corrective & Preventive actions of Traction Power
Substation equipped with Alstom HESOP Technology DC-V and 24 LV Secondary substation
powering 97km, PSD, Depot Equipment, FLRT, LV& MV Cables Failure, and all others scope of work
as per POS & PSD department contract in TSM field, your role as an PSD Technician, that support
the Leader in ensure Service availability and Maintenance targets and contractual obligations are
achieved and exceeded. Reporting to POS and PSD Leader you will be working with a team
composed of multi skilled Maintenance Professional and engineer. While doing so you will be
adhering to the requirements of HSE & AZDP and all HSE O&M policies.
• Participate to all POS & PSD equipment contractual Training to achieve highest
• Ensure safe work through respect of method statement, strict application of Permit to
Work in order to grant safe access to track, Power buildings.
• Perform Corrective actions to PSD operational failures, mechanical issues, and repair.
• Ensure the continuity of the power supply to all the Line by means of application of all
schedule and unscheduled maintenance in timely manner so to avoid any disruption of
service related to POS & PSD.
• To follow the instructions of the hierarchy in order to meet the service availability
• To work in and grant safe working environment through respect of method statement,
strict application of Permit to Work and Alstom safety rules.
• Solve technical corrective & Preventive failure on POS&PSD subsystem
• Onsite intervention readiness at all time to bring Power and systems back to working state
• Support continuous improvement activities within the workshop
• Follow up reporting and configuration change rules & process by using the proper tool.
• Report with transparency
• Ensure work is performed in a safe and effective manner in accordance with the Health &
Safety at Work Act (1974), Rules and Regulations, AZDP, Railway Group Standards, TOC
Safety Case and ALSTOM Policies and Procedures & Code of Ethics.
• EHS: Accountable for the proper implementation of the Alstom policy and Customer
by all stakeholders (internal & external) including suppliers and contractors. Use and
promote Close Call Reporting.