- Lead and coordinate the development and maintain of specific procedures and work processes to Operation and Maintenance (O&M) in line with the client Enterprise Management System (EMS) principles and guidance’s.
- Work with BU Leadership to develop and implement Governance processes such as project reviews, readiness reviews etc.
- Develop the BU Quality strategies and objectives in alignment with the company Overall Quality objectives.
- Develop and execute comprehensive and specific Quality Assurance plans to O&M scope of services.
- Plan and execute risk-based Assessments/Audits within BU and Surveillances to monitor compliance.
- Determine areas of potential improvement and in consultation with the QA Director and applicable Process Owners (PO) to facilitate the implementation and evaluation of improvements to address these areas.
- Masters Degree / Engineering School (Bac +5).
- Global Experience: 10-15 years
- Strong understanding of Quality concepts and practices applied to O&M.
- Experience in designing and developing Quality Management system and work processes.
- Team player with excellent leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Persistence and the ability to influence others.
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written. English is a must.