- Plans and promotes project quality management.
- Tracks, coordinates, and handles major project quality problems.
- Cultivates and builds the local quality team of the project.
- Identifies project delivery quality risks, and promotes the implementation of quality risk avoidance measures.
- Promotes the continuous improvement of project quality management performance.
- Responsible for project EHS management, implementation promotion, and implementation monitoring.
- Regularly meeting communicate with the customer ，and promote the closure of site acceptance problems.
- Rich experience in telecom project.
- Familiar with site acceptance requirement of Orange Cote d’Ivoire.
- Familiar with the quality standards of operators in Cote d’Ivoire.
- Have quality certificate.
- Must speak English and French.