- Co-undertake the project group overall management with one chinese as the role of Project Director.
- leading and supervising the Project Group in achieving project target.
- Overall project group management especially for communication management, risk control and escating etc.
- Drives the establishment of the project organization and definition of the individual initiatives.
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the project organization.
- Schedules and chairs project/program status meetings.
- Ensures that project objectives are achieved and takes action as necessary.
- Decides on the appropriate escalation for identified issues and risks.
- Balances resources across the multiple project teams as appropriate and within the mandate of the Project Steering Committee.
- Report the progress and important documentation to the customer and leading group.
- Risk escating to customer management teams, and pushing for project successful.
- Host regular meetings and debriefs with client HQ management team.
- Good communication and orgazation abilities.
- Familiar with core network CS, PS, UDC, IMS and other products.
- Experience in vCN project integration and migration experience is highly considered.
- More than 10 years of product testing experience in the communication field.
- More than 5 years of core network communication, or project management experience in CN MS project.
- Experience in the implementation of transnational operation projects are highly considered.
- PMP management certificate is highly considered.
- Both English and French speaking is highly considered.