- Performing pipeline and riser preliminary designs for early phase development studies, supporting petroleum architects, for offshore projects (deep water and shallow water projects), occasionnaly onshore projects
- Reviewing and guiding the pipeline design work done by external Contractors during FEED, detailed engineering of rigid pipelines and risers
- Supporting the company’s affiliates during management of product integrity, or during incidents, and during re-qualifications and life extension studies.
- Carrying out project audits and technical reviews on aspects related to rigid pipeline and riser design
- Being creative and proactive and being actively involved in improvements of internal processes and methodologies
- Advanced expertise in design of offshore rigid pipelines and risers.
- Expertise in the installation of offshore and risers
- Expertise in the oil and gas field operation and integrity management.
- Excellent writing and communication skills are necessary to communicate with internal and external clients, peers, suppliers and contractors.
- The languages of the service are English and French.