- Be in-touch with customer and keep them informed about the status of their requests.
- Respond to customer technical inquiries on preferred communication method (e.g. F2F, Phone or Email).
- Perform the basic technical troubleshooting actions such as:
- Basic health check.
- Network connectivity.
- Check hardware alarms, Software errors.
- Provide remote connectivity to next level Engineer if required.
- Escalating complex issues to next support level as needed and provide detailed symptoms and problem description.
- Interface with the 3rd party vendor if needed.
- Follow the case resolution cycle and document the important interactions and problem resolution in the Care/Salesforce tool.