About The Role:
The O&M Director is responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership for the organization. The O&M Director has overall responsibility for leadership, direction, the delivery of Health and Safety Policy and setting of contract specific deliverables to support the policy, implementation of management systems, allocation of resources and ensuring that legal, contractual and corporate requirements are complied with.
- Establishment and maintenance of the CMS through the provision of the required resources, management procedures, leadership and control in accordance with the overall MC DPO policy.
- Overall responsibility to allocate resources for Incident Investigation.
- Continuously monitor the company’s performance against its internal targets.
- Review and approve the Change Management and Asset Configuration process.
- Provide leadership, direction, and setting of Health and Safety Policy.
- Implement management systems.
- Allocate resources.
- Promoting a positive safety culture.
- Ensure that legal, contractual and institutional requirements are met.
- Review the Audit reports, identifying system failings within the SMS, Identify areas of best practice identified within a specific organization and highlight any areas of concern regarding lack of continual improvement in the SMS.
- Holder of Degree or equivalent in the Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Professional Manager / Engineer or equivalent.
- Over 20 years of experience in the management of the maintenance organization or maintenance business, preferably in the railway industry. Over 3 years of them should be in senior managerial level.
- People Management Skills and Communication Skill.