- Receives and distributes communications; collects and mails correspondence
- Copies and stores important documents and records.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and anticipates supply needs; ensures prompt ordering and receipt of supplies and delivers supplies to workstations as needed.
- Provides office communications support by fielding calls, answering questions, forwarding messages
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting failures, calling for repairs and monitoring equipment operation
- Maintains order by cleaning and tiding the office.
- Basic office skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office software skills
- Telephone skills
- Typing and word processing skills
- Documentation skills
- Dependability and professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Administrative writing and reporting skills
- High school diploma
- One to two years of office assistant experience