As a Senior DCN Engineer you have to deliver state of the art services related to DCN & UPGRADE networks for MW.
• Proven experience 3-5 years in delivery of DCN design and rollout projects with a vendor or operator within Transmission networks.
• Strong knowledge of DCN design
• Knowledge in MW system , upgrade Hard/Software.
• Preferably a troubleshooting experience in an O&M and front office organization.
• Self motivated, independent, mature, ability to travel and high time availability, problem-solving oriented mindset are a must.
Required competence :
• Planning and design of DCN (Data collection networks) for microwave transmission networks.
• Proven experience in a transmission networks (MW).
• Supervision system dimensioning, Element manager NMS and software knowledge
• Support of Transmission network UPGRADE projects from DCN side starting with design, integration, troubleshooting, acceptance and optimization.
• Liaise as solution architect with project and solution team to deliver state of the art DCN networks.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with a positive attitude.
• Able to function independently within a team environment.
• Able to handle quick changes and work under pressure and time constraints.
• High initiative and self-motivation.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.