Responsible for supervising shop personnel related to piping fabrication & assembly required for successful completion of project.
• Required to ensure adherence to international standards, schedule and fabrication sequence
• Responsible for supervising fabrication & assembly activities and trade and shop personnel related to the discipline.
• Monitor daily shop activity details and daily progress in his area maintain the highest quality standards while administering good safety practices with all shop activities.
• Promote on job safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately.
• Regularly participate in HSE meetings, toolbox talks, and daily jobsite walks and keep a meticulous record of these.
• Prepare reports and forecasts relating to fabrication progress and Installation, job manpower forecasts etc.
• Monitor the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and procedures and with the project objectives for safety, quality, productivity, schedule.
• Provide solutions to subcontractor’s problems in order to achieve the successful execution of the project
• Responsible for the implementation of fabrication work processes, project procedures and instructions within assigned operations
• Ensure that the material handed over to the Subcontractor is controlled, preserved and issued for the intended purpose.
• Serve as a coach and mentor for less experienced staff
• Responsible for the completion activities within schedule and budget requirements
• Has responsibility to take decisions relating to allocated work scope to ensure completion to schedule, quality, and budget
• Ensure Optimum performance from allocated subcontractor and vendor personnel
• Report to Fabrication Superintendent and frequent contact with construction staff
Project: PS4- Project OCP SAFI Industrial complex
Location: SAFI Morocco
Department: Construction Resources
• 5 + years of experience in direct hire Piping Fabrication & Erection
• Experience of working with an international EPC company
• Excellent leadership and communications skills
• Preference will be given to candidates who live In SAFI a
• Work from Monday to Saturday (6 days)
• 9.5 Hours workday from Monday to Friday and 6.5 on Saturday.
• Total Estimated Hours is 54 Hours per Week