– Develop and execute business development, marketing, and external communications programs.
– Manage the development of client-specific pitch materials.
– Plan and support business development events, including seminars, webinars, and dinners.
– Focuse on the generation of new business leads, expansion of existing clients, and new projects and initiatives.
– Oversee and assist with the production of marketing materials.
– Experience of 2 years in law firms in UAE is preffered, bilingual is preferred.
– Identify and evaluate prospective clients.
– Research, strategize, and negotiate representation at PR opportunities to raise the firm’s profile including membership organisations, events, and conferences;
– Maintain and update marketing media, including social media, and expand marketing approach as needed;
– Maintain a database of current and target clients and contacts;
Working knowledge of growing and maintaining a portfolio of contacts, training & development.