- Lead for planning and delivering on all marketing plans and activities.
- Reporting to the Regional Marketing Lead, the candidate will act as a Liaison to ensure timely executions of set marketing activities and campaigns and within the set budget.
- Assist Cards Portfolio growth through marketing analysis, insight development and related promotional activities.
- Work with the Business teams to convert client marketing incentives into tailor-made co-marketing campaigns to drive client priorities including but not limited to acquisition/migration, usage, eCom, Contactless and cross border.
- High quality execution of agreed marketing programs, evaluating effectiveness and efficiency of the programs to continuously optimize performance. Prepare pre and post campaign analysis.
- Assess and recommend local tie ups / sponsorships to be aligned with Strategic Business Objectives.
- Strategic and innovative thinker with commercial acumen also capable of strong execution.
- Marketing Commercial acumen, Marketing data familiarity and Influencing skills are critical.
- Significant experience in marketing with a strong brand management, campaign planning and execution, marketing planning, target setting and delivery track record.
- Should understand key P&L drivers and leveraging the relevant aspects to build effective business cases.
- Demonstrated track record in the management of external clients, agencies and the development of through the line campaign materials.
- International marketing experienceswill be an advantage, ideally in payments industry or consumer cards
- Strong self-management skills including demonstrable drive and energy
- Sales exposure and proven negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- Superior negotiation skills
- Client relationship and management skills