- Demonstrate exemplary behavior with regards to HSE and respect all HSE requirements Document Control:
- Have/Develop a good knowledge of Company Specifications and Corporate procedures related to Documentation Management and their application to the Project.
- With the support of the Project Control Manager, define the GPI strategy with regards to Documentation Management and prepare Project Document Control specifications, plan, and procedures.
- Ensure the implementation of the relevant Document Management System for the GPI from a SharePoint based system during the early stages of the GPI up to NEW PRODOM during the Tendering and Execution phases.
- Support Contractors and Packages Document Controllers in the implementation of the Documentation Management system.
- Use NEW PRODOM daily to register and control contractor-received documents, define and launch review workflow, prepare/fill-in/maintain the distribution matrix, follow up and expedite reviewing process, compile commented documents.
- Control the conformity of contractor-issued documents with regards to Project Specifications and Standards, using special tools for automatic control, commenting on the conformity of documents, and rejecting documents as necessary.
- Provide support (training, daily assistance, advises) in the use of SharePoint/NEW PRODOM to the GPI team for their document-related duties (review and comment of documents, approval process, etc.)
- Define, consolidate, and issue a relevant reporting and statistics to the GPI Management showing progress & area of focus of documentation related matters.
- Observe strict confidentiality in the performance of his duties and on the received/issued documentation, all along the course of the Project.
- Confirmed technical Expertise in the Documentation management through EDMS, ideally NEW PRODOM
- Confirmed expertise in similar service.
- Languages of the service: English mandatory, French is a plus