- Creation and adaptation of Acceptance Protocols following customer requirements.
- Drive change management adherence.
- Accurate planning schedules in place.
- Organize and coordinate work.
- Maintain a good working relationship with the Customer’s representatives(local and regional).
- Participate and keep tracking of the all activities.
- Ensure the ASP is updating information in Ericsson tools.
- Ensure that ASP executing the services is well informed about Ericsson procedures and standards.
- Report progress of field activities with ASP on daily basis to the Project
- Coordinate and drive delivery of HW on site, installation activities and acceptance with customer.
- Collect invoicing supporting documents (PAC, PAT).
- Prepare accurate on demande daily/weekly/monthly progress report as required.
- Diploma in Telecommunication or CS/Electrical / Electronic Engineering or minimum 5 years practical experience in planning or deploying project.
- Working with People.
- Leading & Supervising.
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Planning & Organizing.
- Deciding & Initiating Action.