About The Poste:
- Facilitate the implementation of applicable HSE elements of the Integrated Management System (IMS) on assigned project.
- Monitor project activities in respect of legal and other HSE compliance, report identified issues and to provide guidance / assistance to operations team as necessary.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to improve HSE related IMS documents
- To devise and implement Project HSE Plans and associated procedures.
- To devise and implement Project Emergency Response Plans.
- To ensure Project HSE legal register is maintained and compliance evaluation reviews are completed.
- To evaluate / review work methodologies and preparation of suitable and sufficient risk assessments.
- To devise and implement active site monitoring programs to verify legal and other HSE compliance, report identified issues and provide guidance / assistance as necessary.
- To devise and implement Project HSE Training Program.
- To participate in Internal Audits or external audits conducted by third-party certification body.
- To ensure closure of any non-compliances identified through Audit or inspection processes.
- To establish HSE related procurement requirements and to conduct technical evaluation and approve of all related products.
- To conduct review of HSE manning requirements and participate in recruitment process as required.
- To mentor and subcontractor HSE staff as required.
- To conduct HSE Team performance evaluations.
- To devise and implement HSE incentive and disciplinary processes.
- To attend all Client / Client Representative meetings and site inspections
- To report all HSE related incidents to Project Management, Clients and Regional QHSE Management.
- To lead or assist with the investigation of HSE related incidents (as required).
- To submit all incident notification and investigation reports to Project Management, Clients and Regional QHSE Department.
- To submit all HSE performance reports to Project Management, Clients and Regional QHSE Department.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar managerial role in Operation & Maintenance and/or refurbishment/construction in the industry, oil & gas, with at least 3 years’ experience on water treatment & utilities assets.
- Professional OHS Qualification Certified by NEBOSH (IGC/NGC)
- Professional OHS Qualification Certified by IOSH (Managing & Working Safely)
- Professional OHS Qualification certified by OSHA.
- Safety Management Qualification certified in ISO 45001 as lead Auditor