About The Role:
Finance Managers are responsible for the budget control and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company. And responsible for monitoring and enforcing compliance with finance-related laws, procedures and regulations such as tax filing and financial reporting.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Supervise the preparation of monthly closing reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards
- Prepare financial forecast（P/L, B/S, C/F)
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Reporting to management, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Liaising with external auditors and tax agents