About The Poste:
In direct and close relationship with the site office, the head office team and the client team, the purpose is to supervise the Commissioning contractual documentation and assist the client in its efforts to manage the commissioning activities.
Equipment’s to be commissioned are 11 units of 400MW.
Commissioning activities will consist in organizing, supervising and attending to tests on completion of each equipment. Organize daily coordination meeting, prepare minutes of meetings. Prepare acceptance tests protocols and certificates. Insure that certificates and protocols are signed by the Parties.
Equipement’s are installed by 5 different Contractors with EPC contracts.
- Broad experience in hydro electric projects and equipement’s including Turbines, Generator, BOP
- Experience of major infrastructure development projects and construction sites in Africa (on site);
- Experience in foreign countries, preferably in Africa (5 years minimum);
- Experience in hydropower schemes;
- Required minimum expertise: 20 years of which 5 years minimum in commissioning activities and management