- Choose the types of tools to use in the Civil Work and track the inventory of those tools.
- Keep daily employee & subcontractors logs and monitor the conduct of each one of them.
- Ensure that the Civil Work project complies with all safety and building regulations.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of the project to come up with the budget and deliverables.
- Establish risk factors, then manage and mitigate them to ensure the Civil Work goes on smoothly.
- Work closely with Architects, designers and Engineers to establish the requirements for the Civil Work.
- Liaise with local authorities to obtain licenses and permits for the project if require.
- Prepare reports on the project for the CW part.
- Having a good knowelde on Telecom mobile infrastructure.
- Having a good knowledge in Tower CW and Tower erection.
- Having a good knowledge in Shelter construction.
- To be able to challenge design specifications.