About The Role:
The civil works field engineer would require the validation of suitable site selections during the site selection process. Supervise the mobilization of each telecommunication site location, handle the issuance of telecoms materials and supervise the deployment of the site in accordance with the approved designs. The civil works field engineering services ensures that the sites are of the highest quality and maintained in accordance with the MSI standards.
Site supervision services includes:
a) Travelling to multiple site locations all over the governorate
b) Locating the site
c) Establishment of site boundaries
d) Establishment of benchmarks
e) Tower foundation inspection
f) Supervision of concrete pouring
g) Supervision of construction tests
h) Checking tower verticality, torque and painting.
i) Supervision of telecoms installation
j) Supervision of power connection
k) Quality checks
- Attend all site inspection points as required by the project.
- Travel in various locations all throughout the Sultanate
- Carry appropriate identification and security clearances in order to gain access to the facilities and support systems.
- Follow management processes.
- Comply with MSI’s policy on Security and Privacy Protection.
- Comply with MSI’s policy on Health, Safety and Environment
- Comply with the laws and regulation of the country and local area, and safety management regulations.