- Capitalize in a proper data base results from AUSEA acquisition campaigns & any other monitoring technologies that are deployed (onground sensors, sattelites…)
- Provide assistance to (1) Exploration & Production operated affiliates and (2) E&P Operated by Other Assets (OBO) regarding the reconciliation process (comparison of the measured emissions with the official company reporting)
- Lead the digitalisation & industrialisaion of the reconcilaition process.
- Contribute with the CFR program lead of the CH4 roadmap to the definition of the overall E&P CH4 emission monitoring strategy.
- Support Exploration & Production affiliates in the development of specific emission factors to improve reporting methodology.
- Contribute to OGMP2.0 yearly implementation plan.
- Support the CFR program lead of the CH4 roadmap for the consolidation of the CH4 emission monitoring activities status.
- Develop and promote ‘Lessons Learnt with reconciliation’ to be shared internally (operated assets) and externally (OBO)
- Reconciliation template to be used by affiliate to faciliate reconciliation exercice.
- Maintain an up to date synthestis of the CH4 emission monitoring program & results that can be communicated to company management.