FOR ALL PROJECT PERSONNEL (Company Employees and Technical Assistance Services (TAS)):
- Develop and update the mobilization/demobilization plan and organization charts in coordination with the Project Management and the Package Managers during all the phases of Project.
- Maintain Manpower Requests and Job Descriptions available in coordination with the Project Management and Package Managers
- Monitor the Personnel working on Marsa LNG Project in coordination with the Cost-Control team.
- Ensure the preparation of HR statistics and reporting.
- Develop and/or update the procedures relative to the management and the administration of the Project personnel according to Project specific conditions and in compliance with local rules set up by hosting Company affiliates in the respective work / services locations of the Project including working hours and days, management of missions and expenses, conditions of international assignment, Mobilization / Demobilization.
- Liaise the international assignment/intra Company transfer of staff personnel with the respective Company HR entities.
- Assist individuals in their day-to-day HR matters and act as a facilitator throughout the project duration while considering the overall consistency of the Project HR framework.
FOR PROJECT PERSONNEL UNDER TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE SERVICES CONTRACTS (TAS):
- Develop and/or update the procedures relative to the management and the administration of TAS.
- Be the focal point for TAS Agencies and maintain constant communication.
- Ensure that TAS are executed according to the Project governance.
- Participate in the selection of TAS Agencies working with the Project.
- Negotiate contract conditions and prices with TAS Agencies
- Monitor TAS Master Agreements including applicable Work Scheme Conditions •
- Issue and manage the Requests for Services to Technical Assistance Agencies
- Maintain auditable TAS files at any time.
- Prepare documents and information for PO / Call Off preparation in SAP, and issue the same to TAS agencies once approved and signed.
- Follow up TAS POs/ Call Offs
- Follow up HSE requirements (medical certificates, trainings)
FOR SECONDED PERSONNEL:
• Assist and advise partners’ secondees assigned to the Project Group as necessary on daily HR matters
The service holder shall ensure that all activities he/she is responsible for, or involved in, are performed with the highest level of consideration to Project Quality Policy and management system.
Service holder is directly responsible for highlighting any deviation to the Project Quality Policy to ensure that HR activities are performed in full compliance with the Company Quality standards and in compliance with the Project Governance.
The service holder shall observe and shall impose strict confidentiality during all the course of the Project.
The service holder is responsible for all the activities relative to the Project in the following domains:
- To adopt & demonstrate an exemplary behaviour regarding HSSE requirements.
- To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior regarding the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and to promote and enforce the Corporate Anti-Corruption Program within the project team
- The service holder is responsible for the whole administration of Project Personnel and, as such, shall ensure that all procedural requirements related to the mobilization, demobilization and administration are fulfilled
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the HR environment of the Marsa LNG Project Team.
- Coordinate with HR from all Company entities as necessary
- Inform and guide the Project Personnel on all questions relative to HR administration in answering individuals concerns and questions while ensuring the overall consistency of the personnel management framework of the Project.
- Professional experience: 15+ years in Oil and Gas projects. Good knowledge of HR processes for local and expat personnel
- Previous experience: 5+years for Technical Assistance Services coordination (Work Scheme Conditions, Master Contracts, RFS, POs, admin)
- Previous experience in working with Project Management Team
- Experience in similar position: 10+ years at same or equivalent position with managerial responsibilities
- Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent
- Languages: English mandatory, French is a +