Description de l'annonce
- Drive E2E from TX Network Design related activities,
- Include link budgets analysis,
- Initial system design and dimensioning,
- System dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic E2E backhaul analysis,
- coverage sites backhaul planning, site identification, evaluation, NW planning, interference analysis and optimization using MW Planning tool(s).
- NW optimization to meet design targets and Final NW acceptance with customer
- Backhaul planning and TX analysis for Coverage and capacity sites,
- Proposal for required backhaul capacity and existing link capacity upgrades or enhancement,
- Network optimization to meet the acceptance target.
- Represent and own routine customer meetings on RAN Tx Design
- Provide Transmission network strategy and architecture planning, ensuring robustness, scalability, interoperability, and appropriate technology
- Responsible for Final Acceptance of the network, to meet the requirements Tx backhaul capacity and KPI.
- Engagement with Managed Services teams to plan and coordinate common activities and develop synergies leading towards common goals
- In time completion of Tx design activities
- Ensure Ericsson Quality is maintained in Tx designs
- Co-ordinate pro-actively with Internal and external stakeholders
- Microwave transmission network audit to understand current network topology, routing and capacity utilization
- Solution analysis to establish the viable capacity expansions option
- Solution design, link budget verification, traffic
Résumé de l'annonce
- Published on: 2018-12-09
- Job Location: Kenya