Description de l'annonce
• It is required that the successful candidate speak native Polish and have fluency in the English language. It will be expected that the successful candidate will deliver training in both Polish and English.
• The ability to speak any other language is not required but may give an advantage to candidates.
• The successful candidate should have at least 3-5 years experience working at a technical level, either as a system engineer, field engineer, or other technical support position, with Motorola MOTOTRBO, ASTRO, Tetra systems and subscribers: Knowledge related to the above Motorola products is preferable but not fully required.
• Strong team-oriented culture
• Flexible working hours
• Contract of employment
• Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space)
• Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
• Private medical & dental coverage
• Life insurance
• 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
• Access to wellness facilities and integration events
• Training and broad development opportunities