Description de l'annonce
• To act as the primary interface from Procurement & Supply perspective for activity on 3rd Party Supply requirements necessary for successful bid submission at Pre-Sales stage and for successful execution of Project at Post-award stage.
• Ensure Procurement is considered a strategic partner in responding to customer opportunities by partnering with internal clients (e.g., Business Development; Services; Project Management; Bid & Quote; Engineering and Marketing).
• Oversee the review of all categories with the aim to reduce cost, minimize risk, protect continuity of supply, and exploit emerging opportunities.
• Ensure Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) perspective on all categories, including price/cost analysis principles etc.
• Spearhead vendor relationship to ensure ongoing productivity in categories under management and future relationship is developed with new potential vendors.
• Oversee design of negotiation strategies and lead negotiations to deliver against business objectives and achieve sustainable relationships with vendors.
• Review vendor performance reports to ensure consistency with quality, service and delivery objectives and own the decision on application of penalties.
• Develop and build KPIs on savings, process lead time, compliance, vendor leverage, and customer satisfaction. Supervise KPIs and cascade at all levels.
• Work closely with business partners at i) Bid (pre-award) & ii) Project (post-award) to ensure a unified Procurement value-add and delivery strategy.
• Knowledge share with Global Category Managers to ensure a One Motorola Procurement approach.
• Participate in developing annual cost reduction/margin enhancement objectives, gaining buy-in from Project Team & execute on plan and meet/exceed the goal.
• Execute contracts with a liaison of Legal to ensure contracts are in place prior to execution of procured Equipment, Supply & Services.
• Execute any ‘cost claim’ issues with suppliers, ensuring equitable value achieved for deficiencies against contract by the supplier.
• Working with other Internal Functions (e.g., Finance, Logistics, Project Management) to facilitate the successful execution of the “Purchase to Pay” cycle to ensure Internal Controls are met and Suppliers are paid in accordance with the agreed terms. Investigate & escalate overdue payment issues with the appropriate internal teams.
• Monitor & Report on Projected P&L Spend versus actual executed spend.
• 15 to 20% of time traveling is required within the EMEA region.
Prime Categories of Experience/ Exposure to include:
• Supply of Tower, Shelter, Power, Genset, Microwave, Telephony, CAD Solution.
• Services such as Civil/Infrastructure works (examples may include: Telecom Site Acquisition Services, Site Preparation, Tower Foundation works, Tower Erection, Fencing).
• Services such as Telecom Installation Work, Integration, Commissioning, Warranty & Support and Operation and Management.
• Supply and Installation of Technology (OEM Hardware & Software).
• Professional Services (IT integration, Design Consulting etc).
• Services such as RF/Drive Test Services.
• Bachelor's degree. Preferable if it is in Information Technology/Engineering or any Telecom related field.
• At least 8 years of working experience in Procurement and Supply Chain function.
• Certification of CIPS or equivalent will be preferred.
• Well versed with ERP Systems, Databases, E-bidding Tools. Ariba or Greenfield is a plus.
• Deep knowledge of Telecom Network/Technology and understanding of commercial categories.
• Experience in Bid & Quote/Project type environment for Infrastructure e.g., Telecom, IT System Integrator or Energy will be a plus.
• This is a hands-on role so it’s essential the applicant has high levels of personal initiative, ownership, leadership and communication skills.