Description de l'annonce
He/she will be in charge of the following topics:
• Review and negotiation of different types of commercial contracts (client contracts for service provision, IT contracts, lease agreements, purchase agreements...)
• Data Protection: Compliance legal review of contracts and participation in the GDPR implementation project where required.
• Corporate law matters (follow-up of the company Group's subsidiaries, drafting of POA, follow-up of creation of entities, inter-company agreements, drafting of resolutions following board of directors and general shareholders’ meetings ...)
• Any other legal matter related to company MEA subsidiaries, including handling of litigation proceedings in cooperation with external counsels.
• Post-graduate in business-law with at least 5 years’ experience in a company as an in-house lawyer or in a law firm.
• Fluent in English and working proficiency in French and Arab.
• Prioritization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work with remote teams and on multiple projects simultaneously
• Sensitivity to cultural difference is required.
The in-house lawyer shall be fluent in English as he/she will exclusively work in English and will be in contact with Regional management and corporate departments worldwide.
The in-house lawyer will directly report to the Legal Director.