Description de l'annonce
• User desk-side support: Troubleshoot client issues which includes Company’s standards for Windows 7, Windows XP, Remote Access, desktop hardware, printers, handhelds, limited copier support, limited site phone support, limited GPS devices and barcode support and limited Microsoft Office.
• Asset management: Create and maintain a site inventory containing all IT assets in place. Annual asset verification
• Request and access management: new users management, remove no-longer required user infrastructure
• Ensure compliance with Company’s policies and best practices for infrastructure replacements and upgrades.
• Procurement: Purchasing IT accessories and peripherals Purchasing / coordinating computer replacements
• Knowledge of basic hardware diagnostics and troubleshooting on Lenovo and Dell laptops, desktops and peripherals.
• Experience in pc management and configuration including: Windows XP/7, Active Directory, Deployment Solutions, DHCP, DNS, back-up systems, and corporate antivirus
• Knowledge of network management including routers, switches
• Knowledge of printer and other peripherals troubleshooting
• Ability to work with clients (user support) at all levels within the organization.
• Windows XP/7 and other MCSE certificates are a plus
• Education in Computer Systems or related area or equivalent job experience. A bachelor degree in IT is a plus.
• Good knowledge of English, spoken and written, as well as French language
• Legally entitled to work in the country
• Driving license and own vehicle
• Excellent troubleshooting and work prioritization skills and good problem solver.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage task-level details but be able to see the big picture of the project.
• Ability to be a self-starter, with the initiative and eagerness to succeed.
• Ability to work independently and to deal with ambiguity.
Location: Peyrehorade, France