Description de l'annonce
Responsibilities & Duties: Human Resources Activities:
-Coordinating and Facilitating the Implementation of the company HR Systems & Procedures by following the life cycle of HR Operations (Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Employees Relations, Training, and other related issues).
-Keeping and Maintaining a register of branch staff Iqamas and Visas; Registration with Saudi | authorities (eg. -SCE), drivers licenses etc. so as to ensure the timely renewal of all related staff related | requirements.
-Preparation of and review of Payroll in conjunction with the Accountant. Keeping and Maintaining a register of staff leave, so as to advise on leave status on an ongoing basis.
-Preparation of employment offers in conjunction with Regional HR Manager; salary benchmarking and recommendations to the GM (Saudi Arabia) and Project Managers on salary and remuneration bench
- marking.Assistance with preparation of Job Profiles and Performance Compacts for staff; preparation of job advertisements for vacancies, and advertising, screening and shortlisting of candidates.
-Liaison with the Medical Insurance company for annual medical insurance renewal; assistance with any related queries and follow up to solve employee related queries.
- Assist with budgeting and cash flow projections related to all HR and Administration processes.
Working Experience & Skills:
3 - 5 years and above of: e Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (Word; Excel; PowerPoint and Email) environment.
- Strong experience in KSA Labor Law is a must.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work & Admin work. e Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Knowledge of accountancy and use of QuickBooks would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience with the use of the Saudi Arabia’s Mugeem, GOSI, Ministry of Labour Site, Chamber of Commerce, MOFA, TAMM, Abshir and other on-line government sites would be an advantage.
Knowledge typically acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree in personnel, public or business administration or related social science field.