HVDC Operations & Maintenance Engineer
Description de l'annonce
- Perform the duties of an interconnector control room operator.
- Implement maintenance routines for all plant and equipment within the scope of the contract.
- Ensure compliance with Work Specifications, Local Management Instructions, statutory Requirements, and Health & Safety Issues.
- Conduct safety monitoring of both Siemens and subcontractor's staff.
- Ensure a safe working environment is provided at all times, and obtain or develop any necessary documentation such as risk assessments and method statements.
- Plan day to day work, anticipate problems and accomplish tasks to standards of quality and time.
- Work on a shift pattern (day shift, night shift, standby).
- Take part in a 24/7, 365day per year standby rota (except when on leave) and provide flexible support whenever possible to support others who are on call.
- Investigate and rectify faults and prepare, where necessary, reports complying with QA and customers requirements.
- Interpret test and inspection reports and initiate appropriate action.
- Assist in the development of existing and new processes to enhance the quality of service provided to the customer.
- Formal qualification to HNC level desirable but not essential
- Authorisation under HV safety rules desirable but not essential
- Minimum 3 years of relevant technical experience, for example, maintenance, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, installation, construction.
- IT Literacy (MS Office)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate evidence of successful organizational skills.
- Demonstrate evidence of successful team working abilities.
Résumé de l'annonce
- Published on: 2019-05-28
Job Location: France