Description de l'annonce
- Leads the HV, MV, and LV electrical maintenance group and to carry out electrical and general related maintenance on company's process plants and administrative buildings, workshops, offices and all associated equipment and installation in a safe and efficient manner, in compliance with Client's technical and HSSE requirements.
- Issue work orders and instructions in order to follow-up, react and execute on a day-to-day basis all technical matters arising during oil & gas production and to monitor all field activities related to electrical equipment maintenance.
- Provide feedback to the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Software) system in order to maintain the equipment history file.
- Execute and complete preventative and remedial maintenance in accordance with schedule and work instructions, with particular emphasis on safety critical activities.
- Provide specialist disciplinary support during the day-to-day operation.
- Record maintenance history i.e. as per work order or group of work orders actual time is taken for works execution, actual spares consumed, a brief description of work carried out and to lay out any findings which might need further attention or defect elimination.
- Ensure that all non used spare parts are identified, well preserved and returned to the warehouse.
- Ensure that all electrical WOs are daily updated within the CMMS ( WO status, actual hours...)
- Carry out fault finding and diagnostic checks on all site electrical equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly.
- Respond to breakdowns in a timely manner and carry out and apply effective fault finding and investigation techniques.
Education - University Degree/Master/Diploma
Subject of Education: Industrial electrical power and load management
Relevant Professional Experience - 5 years to 10 years
Experience with a major oil and gas operator on similar operations.
Broad experience in the installation, repair, testing and maintenance of a wide range of electrical and power generation types of equipment, preferably in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry.