Description de l'annonce
The Digital and Information Technology Manager is based in Dubai, UAE, and reports to the regional CFO.
Responsible for leading digital transformation and providing professional IT services and customer-focused solutions through the use of Digital and IT technology combined with continual process improvement to enhance both the customer (internal and external) experience and business growth in the region.
The key roles and responsibilities are:
- Support the ME regional management for the deployment and integration of the IT organization within Middle East (incl. implementation of group standards and systems, sharing the best practices, providing training, etc…)
- Assists and guides local management in defining the optimal IT-strategy, in valuing their plans. Iteratively establishes an action plan in order to provide the business with a feasible roadmap, matching their current and future requirements.
- Evaluates, prioritizes and launches all local IT-initiatives in his/her domain in consultation with other IT (India, Brussels…), monitors and controls their development process and actual implementation.
- Contribute to the compliance of all companies within the Middle East region
- Act as the main point of contact between the Key Users and the IT service providers ( external or internal).
- Reporting to the IT Manager in India / CFO ME for any business critical issues or complaints.
- Visit remote locations to provide on-site support where required (all ME locations)
- Planning and managing time effectively to ensure the optimal coverage across each location to support the business requirements.
- Any other reasonable tasks or requests as directed by the IT Manager/CFO, including occasional administrative work (inventory, stock, purchase requisitions, billing reports etc.)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of user experience
Requirements Education / Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineer or related field Successful IT experience will be privileged Language Strong and excellent communication skill in English. One of the following languages (Arabic/French/Hindi) is a plus Behavioral Capabilities
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and has a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to interact regularly and comfortably across various departments in order to negotiate solutions that foster strong relationships and continued success
- Able to think logically and solve problems from basic principles.
- A willingness to operate flexibly over a wide range of work areas, working times and sites, supports and delivers change where directed by the management Business Understanding
- Awareness of business and Digital IT trends and technologies including the Internet, Social Network, IoT, Mobility, Big Data, Blockchain, Virtual/Augmented Reality, AI& Machine Learning etc., and key vendor product and service strategies