Description de l'annonce
- Supervise all control and instrument activities of the gas plants and pipelines.
- Ensure that plant integrity and safe operations are maintained.
- Identify and enter work requests requirements in terms of man-hours, skill levels, materials, tools, spares, and equipment required and examine critically code to ascertain urgency.
- Ensure that all work orders and checklists are completed with actual man-hours taken, material used, spares consumed and date job completed and analysis codes before the closeout/archive of each WO.
- Deputize and Update the Maintenance Superintendent on the ongoing activities and issues.
- Attend daily meetings to discuss work, set work priorities, coordinate and schedule following day’s activities.
- Attend daily PTW (Permit to Work) and participate to identify and conduct the level of Risk Assessment, and any conflicting activities of all scheduled WOs.
- Conduct PTW Audit as per the HSSE improvement plan
- Attend a weekly planning scheduling meetings to review all deferral SCE' WOs and get valid justification for its delay.
- Regular review of KPIs (backlog, SCE backlog, WO awaiting material/resources/Equipment..., ) and follow-up to ensure work to be achieved as per the target completion date.
Education - University Degree Bachelor
Subject of Education - Instrument and Control
Relevant Professional Experience - 5 years to 10 years
Knowledge of Asset Integrity practices and CMMS system
Knowledge of field safety critical equipment such as ESDs, F&G and ICSS in general.
Self-motivated and committed to continuous personal, professional and academic development.
Experience of working with various DCS, PLC, ESD, SCADA, Process control, Modbus, TC/IP, OPC protocal and based network, C&I maintenance and repair. Experience on transmitters, flow and level custody measurement, valves actuators and associated systems in the petrochemical industry.
Good aptitude in understanding drawings, P&ID’s and cause and effects of complex process control systems