Role du condidat::
The study and design of the following elements: instrument and Input / Output lists, typical loop diagrams,
assembly diagrams, Instrument specifications,
Les responsabilites et les missions:
- Participation in PID, HAZOP reviews,
- The development of system architectures,
- Drafting of DCEs for supply and works contracts,
- Technical clarification of offers and realization of TCOs,
- Management and validation of services in the VISA phase (MOE),
- Participation in control visits, FAT / SAT,
- The interface with the other business specialists of the project.) and to track these through to problem resolution.
competances et exigencies du post:
-Minimum 5 years experience required
-Either a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering (Electronic, Electrical, Instrument/Control preferred) with extensive experience of instrument design in all aspects of offshore production platform systems.
-Extensive experience in automation and instrumentation systems - including considerable practical experience in design and troubleshooting of electrical and instrumentation systems for onshore and offshore facilities.
-Experience with relay based logic panels, generic PLC operation, fibre optics, radio networks, multiplexer systems, CCTV, digital instrumentation, operator graphics displays, digital systems integration, would all be an advantage.
-Experience of working as part of a multi discipline team for facilities engineering projects and/or offshore development projects.