- Technical support for network outages, ensuring clear communication to all parties, acting as the control point for management & L3 escalation.
- To ensure the network Elements are optimized and running at customer agreed performance targets.
- Participate in planning and implementation for successful integration and installation of new features and upgrades in the network elements and/or management systems.
- Knowledge transfer Sessions and OJT for Customer / assigned teams
- Produce and maintain quality standards and documents
- Liaise with customers and/or vendors as point of contact
- Inspires others and drives multiple projects independently, requiring minimal supervision
_ Create and maintain technical documentation, develop processes and procedures, and actively review current SOPs and documentation for areas of improvement
- Work with vendors, 3 rd Parties and security team members to deploy and configure Networking & security tools and solutions.
- Provide logistical support for tool deployments, including implementing network and firewall changes
- Perform reimaging, rapid refresh and deployment of hardware and virtual machines
- Manage access controls of test systems, development systems, VPN, and services
- Be able to implement and troubleshoot Security Zone Configuration / Security Policy Config
- Provide support for systems administration tasks such as patching, updating equipment, maintaining network infrastructure, provisioning and supporting virtual machines
- Maintain inventory of hardware, software, licenses, and test equipment
- Assist with the development of security standard operating procedures (SOPs) and policies
- Assist in the assessment of tool capability, performance, and effectiveness
- Support the implementation of new technologies and equipment
- Assist in the development of test plans and evaluation of security tools and features
- Troubleshoot security tools for hardware, configuration, and performance issues;troubleshoot and resolve communications issues; install agent software; configure applications
Skills and Requirement:
- 5 years’ and above experience in area cybersecurity architecture, security engineering,
network engineering, systems engineering, IP transport and IPMPLS
- Must have hands on experience on Network and Security equipment including Firewalls,
Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, IDS / IPS, IPMPLS, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, DHCP, NTP,
VRRP, VRF, SNMP.