Act as the key interface of the customer for deployment activities of a project, including the management of all internal and external resources.
Ensure deployment activities are executed within the scope of the contract and within the agreed planning, specifications and quality standard, and ensure customer satisfaction.
1. Responsible to make the whole rollout plan for all regions (including the resource plan) according to project milestone.
2. Organize all teams to execute the plan, end-to-end monitor and manage the project progress, ensure all targets can be finished on time.
3. Responsible in monitoring the project progress cost, quality control, safety control and PAC/FAC.
4. Coordinates and solves critical issues from engineering, outsource, logistics, technique teams.
5. Able to maintain good relationship with customers and improve customer satisfaction.
6. Interface with customers, organize customer meetings and escalate main issues to the project management team.
7. Organize rollout teams, define the KPI for all team staff and evaluate the performance, and ensure proper team building within the department.
8. Manage subcontractors, organize subcontractor meetings.Conduct subcontractor workload confirmation.
9. Manage project equipment and materials properly
10. Responsible for the implementation of EHS regulations.
11. Prepares daily project reports via email and EPMS system and report to project management team base on PMO regulation.
skills and requirements:
1-Familiar with RAN and MW technology,with experience working on sites.
2-at least 2 years experience.
3-Language：English and French