Job role and Responsibility:
- Ensure all maintenance work is carried out according to Air Products safety procedures, ensuring KPIs are met or exceeded
- Supporting the isolation and de-isolation of pressure systems.
- Actively supporting the dismantling of rotational equipment from pumps to turbines under the guidance of a mechanical engineer
-Investigate and resolve Mechanical equipment upsets and failures in a timely and efficient manner.
- Respond to un-planned (emergency) breakdown situations and use technical and hands-on skills to get the equipment operational with the minimal disruption to the schedule, whilst adhering to all safety procedures and cost control measures.
Personal accountability and development:
-All Checks and Punches are recorded and closed out in the Go-Completions
- Maintain error free execution. Pay close attention to detail and execute work to the highest possible standard.