Looking for passionate individual for a Deskside Support consultant who will be responsible for Smart
Hands and feet support, break fix. The candidate must have experience in handling multinational IT infrastructure.
- End to end knowledge on minute details of Local Smart hands and feet support and their break fix.
- Should himself handle the site and lead the region/team spread across different geographies.
- Should have knowledge of different Label and Multi-functional Printers such as Konica, Ricoh, Zebra
- Should have knowledge on Local PBX system
- Should be able to manage and maintain assets as per the industry standards
- Should be well versed with local IT procurement process
- Should be able to conduct IT training for other Local IT Support team or IT champions/site coordinator. Also guide them.
- Should be aware of Mobile device management as per the industry standards
Skills and requirements:
-Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking etc.
- Knowledge on below technologies
- SCCM – Software distribution, Administration, Image management, Operating system deployment & application packaging
- Bit locker management
- Mobile device management
- Patch management
- File Services
- Desktop management
- Unified communications – Provision of new SIM cards, Smartphone configuration, consumption optimization and management
- Preferred to have experience on below tools
- SCCM, Bit locker, SafeQ, Airwatch, Microsoft Advanced Group Policy management