- Relationship building with subcontractors, client and internal GE site team members.
- Sets example in quality by insuring the assigned project site task assigned are conforming to
specifications and supplier/client requirements.
- Ability to Set expectations with assigned project task team members to provide a project As-
Sold and in a Quality manner to the Owner/Client.
Health and Safety
- Demonstrate EHS leadership and ensure Zero Deviation Plan is implemented within the team
- Reward and encourage direct reports and site team to take proactive steps toward all matters
related to EHS in the workplace.
- Identify and evaluate EHS risks in own area and implements practical measures.
- Participate in hierarchical/ team safety visits and leads EHS improvement initiatives
- Enforce corporate objectives and measures to insure engagement of EHS performance as a
contributing factor to reach business objectives
- Sets the example by demonstrating the proper acts and actively observes work conditions and
behaviours, giving constructive feedback and celebrating EHS effective prevention.
- Actively participate in defining corrective actions when work is unsafe or when an uncontrolled
risk is observed.
- Observes culture and behaviours of others and provides immediate feedback regarding unsafe
behaviour and celebrates achievements or safe behaviours.
- Promote the identification of hazards and near misses on assigned projects.
- Build a strong EHS culture that is fully in line with GE EHS Policy and procedures. Insure
Communication of the EHS policy needs to all Site Staff (GE employees and non-GE
employees) and enforce its application by all stakeholders at Site.
- Ensure the monitoring of EHS events, non-compliance and accidents
- Ensure that, at each stage of works, the site is in safe condition before pursuance of works.
- Completion of Daily Reports «Expectation is within 24 hours of recorded shift”
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor degree with 8 years of field site management experience or equivalent 10 to 15 years
of experience in direct hire – self perform field site supervision/management for civil, electrical
and mechanical scopes
- Background in civil works, electrical works and commissioning.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 8 to 15 years of Site experience in site supervision.
- Strong organizational capacity and Planning - scheduling experience
- Experience to make decisions in a fast-moving high pressure environment.
- Driving toward results.
- Experience of international projects and management of international/multicultural teams.