-The issuing of permits, ensuring that all permits are issued in line with Air Products and industry standards.
- Raising awareness of the principal hazards involved with the planned work to be carried out.
- Identifying areas of co-activity that may represent a risk.
- The close out and handing over of work permits.
- Working with the site safety engineers to ensure all hazards have been identified
and suitably mitigated for each site activity that needs to be noted on the permit.
- Maintain all active commissioning permits, ensuring that they stay current and offer significant levels of mitigation as nothing is more important than safety.
Deliver World Class safety performance:
- Employees -0 LTI’s, 0 recordable frequency
- Maintain BSP requirements and keep BSP book updated: 1 APT per every 1 week on site minimum for all Start Up employees
- 100% Passport compliance for all employees
- To identify and mitigate work hazards to be monitored and reinforced by the incumbent.
- Permit creation, handover and close out. (work process completion)
- Not to have at any stage in the process two conflicting permits open at the same time.
Skills and Requirement:
- The candidate should have experience in using and issuing work activities on large.
- Knowledge of confined space entry requirements, pressure systems, risk
assessment process a significant advantage.
- The candidate should be able demonstrate his ability to be well organised as well.
as influence the organisation of others.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills essential to liaise effectively with the
various site teams.
- Good command of the English language Written and spoken is equally essential..